One day Fall event format featuring a three game guarantee for all divisions.
High School, Club and Youth programs and are all invited to participate.
HS A – Championship format (best two records receive a 4th game.
10U Special Rules
Teams will play 7 v 7, short field, small goals.
10U – Games are (2) 20 minute halves, with a three minute half time.
- NO “coast to coast” goals result in a no goal rule, and loss of possession – players must complete at least one pass after face off wins and change of possession.
High School / 14U/ 12U Rules
• Games consist of (2) 20 minutes running time halves. 3 minute half time.
- Refs keep official time.
• A central horn will start and end all games
• Body checks outside the crease area result in unnecessary roughness penalties – No take out checks at any time – 3 minute unreleasable if violated
• One thirty second timeout per game
• Time out stop clock under three minutes left in any game
• All games will have an official scorekeeper and table.
• No overtime, except for championship game. Four minute overtimes
• Penalty time kept by Table / scorekeeper
- Strictly enforced code of conduct – Fighters and/or retaliators may to be ejected and receive a one game suspension.